MonstaWash is an ultra-concentrated truck wash product. It represents a revolutionary approach to traditional truck and fleet cleaning. Developed and successfully tested right here in NZ over the last 3 years, it uses a unique blend of biodegradable surfactants in creating an ultra-concentrate product. Monstawash delivers an economy and efficiency point unrivaled in the market.
Great Truck Wash Product!
MonstaWash is essentially a 10 times as strong as traditional fleet wash products. All that means is you dilute 1:9 with water and then use as you normally would.
A 2L pack makes 20L of what would be your usual truck wash product.
20L makes 200L. That’s really smart stuff! A much lower packaging to product ratio, that saves on lifting, freight, packaging and waste or disposal!
Most importantly of course, is the saving in moola for the user!
Features & Benefits
- Revolutionary truck wash product
- Leaves vehicles with a gleaming finish
- Highly dilutable
- Non-DG in use
- Excellent cost-per-wash
- Reduces packaging waste
- Saves on storage space & reduces handling
Why is MonstaWash Class 8? Is that not dangerous?
MonstaWash is Class 8 as it is concentrated. It needs to be to provide the in-use economy and other aspects helping to make it ‘greener’ than many other offers in the market. DG Class 8 is primarily a classification for transportation. While additional care is always recommended with products of any DG Class, Convoy MonstaWash does not fit into the higher end risk as do some products in the same classification. Only in excessive quantities would additional storage or handling requirements; signage, etc be required.
You can check your obligations in this area at by visiting the Hazardous Substances website.
How Environmental or ‘green’ is it?
MonstaWash is quite green. In many respects the product offer meets a number of ‘green’ qualities, in some exceptional ways.
- Biodegradable – MonstaWash is fully biodegradable under published OECD and EU biodegradability standards
- Packaging and labelling – All recyclable HDPE Type 2
- Minimal packaging – Due to MonstaWash being concentrated, this significantly reduces the required packaging. Currently packaging is a big issue for the transport industry, where 20LTR and 200LTR containers need to be collected or discarded
- Concentrated formula – Helps to reduce freight, creating a better, more efficient platform for global sustainability
- Small pack sizes – Means easy storage and safer handling (lifting)
- Support material – QR code for easy step-by-step instructions
Can it be washed straight down the drain?
To trade waste? Yes, diluted solution can be fed to waste water systems and/or through multistage separation pits.
To storm water? No. Only rain can be discharged to storm water. Remember, it’s not the detergent that causes the problem (its biodegradable!) it’s the grease and road soiling that the detergent takes with it that causes the problem.